Friday 8 February 2013

PLEASED TO MEET YOU

Hello,
          I am Tila rupa pokhrel . I am from Nepal I have been in Canada for 2 year. I am glad to be in Canada I like Canada because it is very big country comparing to Nepal and also beauty than Nepal before I was in Quebec city and I moved in Winnipeg (MB) I like Winnipeg because here in english language.I like to learn more english so that I moved in Winnipeg .When I was in Quebec city there was no english so that I doesn't learned any english but when I was in Nepal I learned english of to grade 9 I speak 4 languages they are as follow: Nepali, English, Hindi,French. 
                                       My  favourites thing are as follow : 
Watching movies, reading story, cooking. playing new thing and visiting new places 
              
                                       My best colors are as follow : 
Red, blue white, green , yellow etc.
          
                                       My favourites country are as follow : 
Canada, Nepal, Bhutan,India, America etc.
                             
                                       My favourites games are as follow:
soccer, basketball, volleyball etc. 

                                
                   
                                         

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tila, It sounds like you've done a lot of traveling! I have some questions for you. What does Winnipeg offer that Quebec doesn't? What did you like better about Quebec? What do you hope to do in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tila, this is Ms. Kopetsky signing in. Your samosas look delicious. We should have a cooking day soon. Let's talk to Mr. Lister about that.

    ReplyDelete